Martha Schwartz Partners (MSP) is currently looking for talented designers in its London studio:
Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in landscape architecture, exhibit excellent design skills, and have proficiency with the following: Rhino, AutoCAD, VRay, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Landscape Architecture, exhibit excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills and have the ability to grasp design concepts and express them graphically.
About the role:
- Assist and support in the overall design and production of all project based deliverables;
- Ensure the overall design direction of the project is fulfilled as directed by the Senior Designer;
- Ensure that daily tasks that have been assigned are completed by the end of each day;
- Ensure that you report to the Senior Designer at the end of each day relating to the completion of your tasks;
- Participate in Design Reviews;
- Ensure highest quality technical standards are met on each project (working under the direction of the Directors and Senior Designers);
- Identify opportunities to improve the quality/format of the end product in co-ordination with the Senior Designer;
- Assist the Senior Designer in maintaining project files and records.
Interested candidates should please send cover letter, CV and portfolio (max 5MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
MSP is unable to respond to everyone, please do not contact the office by telephone to enquire. No agencies please. MSP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.